Job ID 44774
- Offered Salary 0
- Career Level Mid- Senior
- Experience 5 Years
- Gender All
- Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Language Requirement English
- Region Asia Pacific
- Other Classifications Non-Tech
- Remote No
- Relocation Yes
Technical Support Engineer – Completions & Wellbore Intervention (CWI)
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Are you a Technical Support Engineer looking for a new project?
Join our team!
As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow in our high-performance organization. Our leading technologies and our ability to apply them safety and effectively create value for our customers and shareholders.
Partner with the best
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will deliver flawless execution through involvement in pre-planning, job execution, and post-job analysis. This position works seamlessly together with the Service Delivery Coordinators and other resources across organizational boundaries to ensure all aspects and constraints of the applications are understood and have been considered.
As a Technical Support Engineer, you will be responsible for:
· Ensuring compliance with manage the Job Cycle (MtJC) process.
· Working with the assigned Service Delivery Coordinator/Salesperson to understand the client’s well construction or production objectives.
· Working together with all disciplines and stakeholders to ensure all aspects of the application and suggested products/services have been considered.
· Working on Field Incidents related to products/services.
· Participating in Incident Investigations when required, ensuring the end to end process.
· Providing sales support and product application recommendations.
· Handling special projects as required.
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
· Have a Bachelor’ Degree in an Engineering discipline or equivalent knowledge and experience.
· Have 5+ years of working experience as a Technical Support Engineer.
· Have experience and comfort with client interactions.
· Be familiar and well-versed with completions, liner hanger & wellbore interventions.
· Have the ability to travel (potential for travel to rig sites, customer facilities, meetings, training, etc.).
· Have the ability to be on call outside of normal business hours.
· Have excellent leadership, strong interpersonal, influencing and planning skills.
· Have thorough understanding of Completions & Wellbore Interventions.
Work in a way that works for you
We recognize that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone too. In this role, we can offer the following flexible working patterns:
· Please discuss your preferred working arrangements with your recruiter during the process.
Working with us
Our people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes. We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in each other.
Working for you
Our inventions have revolutionized energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value their input. Join us, and you can expect:
· Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing activities
· Comprehensive private medical care options
· Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
· Tailored financial programs
· Additional elected or voluntary benefits
With operations in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we’re committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we’re always looking for the right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and inspire you!
Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let’s come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.