Job ID 17727
- Offered Salary 0
- Career Level Internship
- Experience Fresh
- Gender All
- Qualifications Certificate
- Language Requirement EnglishChinese (mandarin)
About LehmanBrown International Accountants
LehmanBrown International Accountants is a China-focused accounting, taxation and business advisory firm, operating dedicated offices in Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hong Kong and Macau, and with an extensive affiliate network throughout China and in over 110 countries worldwide. Being registered with the PCAOB in the US LehmanBrown can conduct SEC work, as well as being accredited by accounting bodies in the UK and Australia.
- Input and update the personnel data and form information.
- Follow up the company’s internal HR process.
- Intern recruitment related matters: post positions, screen resumes, communicate with candidates by phone, etc.
- Other HR function support as needed.
- Associate degree or above;
- Good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Skilled in Word, Excel, and other office software;
- Self-organised, team spirited
If you are interested in joining us, please send your recent CV to email@example.com.