HOW IT WORKS?
Show us what you're working with
Upload your resume to be reviewed — it’s an easy drag and drop
Wait while the magic happens
It takes up to 48 hours for us to review your resume and provide personalized and actionable feedback.
View your results
When the results land in your email inbox, it’s time to learn. Find out what you’re doing right and what you could improve upon to achieve your best resume.
What to expect from your resume review
We review your resume comprehensively so you get all the information you need. Feedback topics include:
Style & organization
- Is your resume neat and clearly organized?
- Does the format of your resume effectively show the impact of your achievements?
- Have you included a professional summary to introduce your candidacy?
Writing & mechanics
- Does your resume’s writing position you as a professional who will add value to an organization?
- Is the writing clear, easy to understand and free of mistakes?
- Do you have consistent grammatical tense, tone, and punctuations?
- Will the ATS be able to read your resume?
- How does the ATS interpret your experience and skills?
- What industries do you have expertise in?
- Will an ATS mark you as a best fit for the jobs you’re targeting?
What does the ATS see?
75 percent of job applications are rejected before they are seen by human eyes.
Before your resume reaches the hands of a hiring manager, it often must satisfy an ATS — applicant tracking system. An ATS is a type of software used by recruiters and employers to collect, sort, scan, and rank the job applications they receive for open positions. If a resume is not written with an ATS in mind, a qualified candidate can be easily passed over.
Sorry, no posts matched your criteria
Don't Leave Your Next Opportunity to Chance!
At Oriental Career we’ve helped over one Twenty Thousand job-seekers change careers — and we want to help you, too. Getting a second opinion on your resume might make the difference between getting the job and getting rejected.
What Happens after submission?
Soon after submitting an application, you get a response from our team acknowledging your entry. Check your spam box if you didn’t receive an email within 24 hours.
Due to the number of requests we receive each day, it might take us from 3 days to a week to complete the review process.
When the review is completed, you will receive a complete overview of areas you need to make changes and itemized suggestions