Offered Salary 0
Career Level Internship
Experience Less Than 1 Year
Language Requirement English
This internship host company is an accredited incubator for innovative, scalable solutions that helps Entrepreneurs enter and grow in the Chinese market. They aspire to be the best support for Entrepreneurs with their incubation services, funding, and government connection.
They are currently seeking undergraduate and graduate students to join their dynamic team as Associate (interns).
Associates are given the opportunity to meaningfully contribute to all aspects of the host company’s work and seamlessly integrate into their collegial culture. Associates are important members of their teams with room to grow in an initiative-driven workspace. This internship is best suited for undergraduate or graduate students interested in entering the field of Startups and Scaleups.
The company CEO is a former Barclays Bank and Vodafone Executive and drives a culture to promote self-reliance and ownership over one’s workstream. They are very transparent about on-job performance, through private Professional Development Chats.
- The successful candidate will join a high-performing team to learn more about how we dazzle our customers.
- Were looking for creative thinkers who have a love for coding and a passion for problem-solving to create and maintain both internal and client-facing systems.
- Successful Interns stand the chance of joining our team in China as full time
Primary Responsibilities/Accountability: –
- Build and improve user-facing experiences that are intuitive and performant – Assist in implementing Front End designs for various features.
- Create and maintain support and technical documentation.
- Partner closely with cross-functional teams in design, product and other business units.
- Participate in collaborative decision-
- making to steer development direction. –
- Participate in Quality Assurance and website testing.
- Integrate under information to CRM
- Must be pursuing a Bachelors’s or Masters’s degree in Computer Science or related field. –
- Experience in developing websites and creating web pages with php, mysql, WordPress
- Familiarity with Git for version control
- Experience and understanding around concepts like Web Services and APIs. –
- A strong background in software engineering and computer science fundamentals. –
- Proficient verbal and written communication skills. –
- Sense of urgency and accountability