Offered Salary 0
Career Level Associate
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Language Requirement English
Are you passionate about finding talent that can change the world? Do you thrive at building, connecting and maintaining communities? Have you engaged with early in Career Talent for hiring, assessing and placement? Microsoft is in the midst of a transformation of our business and culture, and we are looking for a University Recruiting Specialist for the Greater China Region that can help us find Campus Talent to lead this transformation. This role focuses on building the campus talent pipeline for our Go-to-Market businesses to help us compete to win in this new Microsoft Era and has the mandate of hiring the best talent in universities.
- Campus Engagement – Develop and implement campus engagement strategy which serves to tell the Microsoft Story on Campus; Facilitate engaging company presentations and other targeted activities that drive interest in Microsoft MBA, UG and Intern roles
- Candidate identification and tracking – Attract, track, report and close on the highest quality candidates to create a pipeline of talents to fulfil Microsoft’s hiring needs. Overall excellent candidate experience, both from a timing and quality in execution standpoint to enhance candidate and hiring manager satisfaction
- Relationship Management – Develop visibility and build relationships with key university stakeholders to successful implement campus engagement strategy. Build Internal partnership with business representatives to enable story telling ability on campus.
- Leveraging external market insights and data to influence campus campaign decisions aligned to University Recruiting key metrics.
- Data Insight – sharing market insights with recruiting counterparts to enhance team’s ability to consult internally with the findings.
Required Skills and Experience:
- BS / BA degree or equivalent is required.
- 3-5 years’ experience in university recruiting or experienced hiring; account or program management experience is a plus; in-house experience is preferred and recruiting agency experience is also acceptable.
- Experience in creating candidate pipelines with a proven track record of hiring success.
- Experience in delivering results through influencing indirect working groups with effective problem solving and analytical skills.
- Team player, highly responsive and customer focus orientated and strong organizational and planning skills.
- Ability to prioritize, contract effectively with clients and multi-task competing priorities/workload.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with proven ability to take initiative and build strong productive relationships.
- Passion for university recruiting or early-in-career talents
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
Benefits/perks listed below may vary depending on the nature of your employment with Microsoft and the country where you work.