|About Company:||DEKRA has been active in the field of safety for more than 90 years. Founded in 1925 in Berlin as Deutscher Kraftfahrzeug-Überwachungs-Verein e.V., it is today one of the world’s leading expert organizations.|
With qualified and independent expert services, we work for safety in more than 60 countries.
|About this job:||Tasks|
- Checking instruction manuals, rating labels, packaging materials according to safety regulations and product sample.
- Translation from/to Polish/English or German/English for urgent orders.
- Project Management that includes:
- Collaboration with the Local Account Manager and customer service executives to ensure that the projects are handled according to customer expectations.
- Collaboration with the engineers to ensure the safety and usability requirement.
- Collaboration with the Polish customers, that are responsible for preparation of artwork materials.
- Project monitoring to ensure on-time delivery.
- 3 to 5 years working experience
- Background in translation is preferred
- Bachelor Degree with technical or linguistic background
- Polish/German native speaker
- Able to read/write in perfect Polish/German & English
- Able to translate from/into Polish/English or German/English. Knowledge of other European languages will be an advantage
- Good communication, organization & project management skills
|Working Experience:||3-5 years|
|How to apply:||For interest please send your application to: email@example.com|