Offered Salary 0
Career Level Internship
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Language Requirement EnglishChinese (mandarin)
- Develop enhancements and fix bugs in automated test systems and maintain the system.
- Write scripts to assist automated testing for our products.
- Debug/investigate root causes of failures in automation systems.
- Utilize the bug tracking system to track issues.
- Work with global development teams in US, Australia, India and Scotland.
- Postgraduate student or undergraduate student in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Experience with software automated testing and related systems are a plus.
- Solid in English speaking and writing.
- Willing to take technical challenges and learn new technologies.
- Minimal 3 working days per week for at least a 6 month period.