Job ID 17775
- Offered Salary 0
- Career Level Mid Senior
- Experience Fresh
- Gender All
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Language Requirement English
Who are we?
Plastered 8 is Beijing’s iconic creative retail streetwear brand. Working with artists and designers across China and the world Plastered brings an exciting, east meets west creative new look on Beijing and China to the world.
Plastered is also a small boutique agency that creates stunning pop artwork for brands such as Lulu Lemon, Adidas and the Hilton group to name a few.
The overall goal is to tell the brand story in a consistent and playful way that inspires our small following to engage and share so we can grow our following and generate more sales on www.plastered.com through leveraging Instagram and Facebook and our email list. Our focus has always been on Chinese social media so we are looking for someone with ideas and drive who can get excited about what we do and help us share the story in the west. This is a great opportunity to work with a super creative brand in China that has an incredible story and products.
Stuff to do
- Create and distributes engaging content about the brand and products etc through our social media and email bursts
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook and Instagram
- Keeping track of data and analysing the performance of social media campaigns
- Developing new social media strategies and campaigns
- Targeting potential brands and interesting artists/people to collaborate with
- Work with google analytics to analyse our website traffic and conversions.
- Run advertising campaigns on facebook and Instagram
- Develop Instagram shop
Duration and compensation:
- 3 months
- Approx 24 hours a month
- Salary 400 GBP per month
*Plus commission on sales generated
Who are you?
- You probably spend too much time on instagram
- You have a passion for life and adventure
- You are inquisitive, love creativity and are open to new ideas
- You have a good sense of humour and enjoy the crazy and ridiculous
- You enjoy working with a small team of energetic people online
- You have a passion for telling stories
- You are able to work on your own and get things done in a timely fashion
- You don’t mind working with a boss with ADHD
Sponsored by The British Chambers and Commerce