Offered Salary 0
Career Level Mid- Senior
Experience 3 Years
Qualifications Master Degree
Language Requirement EnglishGerman
- We are a dynamic and innovative law firm with its own legal tech software and video production.
- We focus on European companies and organizations with a focus on SMEs (e.g. in the automotive and machinery industry). Over the years we established a stable base of renowned clients.
- We are practical, business-oriented and deliver high-quality services in the field of business law.
- WZR has been awarded the JUVE Award 2015 in Germany for the category “Law Firm of the Year for the mid-sized sector (SMEs’)”. In 2016, WZR received the AI Award as the “Most Innovative Law Firm”. According the rankings of the “Handelsblatt” in 2019, WZR lawyers belong to the best lawyers in Germany.
- You provide comprehensive advice to foreign companies in doing business in China.
- You manage your key accounts independently.
- You design and draft complex contracts (e.g. JV contracts and license contracts) and negotiate the contracts (including preparation of negotiation strategy).
- You conduct due diligence and legal analyses.
- You develop existing and new legal products with the team.
- You hold presentations and speeches.
- You have the opportunity to visit clients in China and in Europe.
- Master degree in law studies
- Minimum of 3 years working experience, including working experience in an international environment
- Chinese native speaker
- Business fluent in English or German. Business fluent in both languages is a plus.
- Strong conceptual and creative skills
- Strong communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ambition
- Advanced MS Office skills. Strong IT interests and skills are a plus.
- Long-term career development prospect, e.g. opportunity to become a partner.
- Opportunity and support to develop your profile as a lawyer in an international environment.
- Attractive salary package and benefits with the opportunity to participate in turnover/profit.
- Exciting projects with renowned clients.
- Regular team-building events, training, and coaching opportunities.
- The warm, happy, and positive working environment in the heart of Beijing CBD.
Please send applications in English or German to: firstname.lastname@example.org.The application should indicate the expected salary and the possible date of entry.