Job ID 45047
- Offered Salary 0
- Career Level Mid- Senior
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender All
- Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Language Requirement English
- Region Asia Pacific
- Other Classifications SaaSTech
- Remote No
- Relocation Yes
SAP is consistently recognized as one of the world’s top employers. Now it’s your turn to take the next step and help create the future.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
As a senior backend software engineer, you will work on a specific project critical to SAP Consumer Industries Cloud’s needs with opportunities to switch teams and projects as you and our fast-paced business grow and evolve. We need our engineers to be versatile, display leadership qualities and be enthusiastic to take on new problems across the full-stack as we continue to push technology forward.
- Lead proof-of-concept and prototyping efforts.
- Design and develop backend frameworks and applications targeting on security, simplicity, reliability, scalability, performance and re-use.
- Write efficient modules that drive complex web applications.
- Take ownership over performance, scalability, and accessibility issues.
- Design, develop, test, deploy, maintain and improve software with a focus on full-stack or backend technologies.
- Ability to earn the respect of a talented engineering team.
A Successful Candidate requirements
- BS degree in Computer Science, a related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Experience as a backend or full-stack engineer building highly scalable and reliable web applications with high standards for security leveraging state-of-the-art technology stacks and tooling.
- Demonstrated professional experience with at least one major cloud platform provider.
- Strong sense for quality assurance and experience designing and implementing functional tests as part of the development process.
- Experience developing in an agile team using Git, GitHub or GitLab.
- Familiarity with containerized applications and container orchestration.
- Experience building web APIs and API-first design principles
- Strong sense of design and commitment to the fundamentals of UX-Design.
- Master’s degree or higher in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Management Information Systems
- Experience with Microservices architecture
- Experience in serverless frameworks (e.g. Micronaut) and environments (e.g. KNative)