Job ID 17730
- Offered Salary 0
- Career Level Mid Senior
- Experience 5-years
- Gender All
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Language Requirement EnglishChinese (mandarin)
About LehmanBrown International Accountants
LehmanBrown International Accountants is a China-focused accounting, taxation and business advisory firm, operating dedicated offices in Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hong Kong and Macau, and with an extensive affiliate network throughout China and in over 110 countries worldwide. Being registered with the PCAOB in the US LehmanBrown can conduct SEC work, as well as being accredited by accounting bodies in the UK and Australia.
- Report to Managers and Partners;
- Provide auditing and other professional services to the clients;
- Responsible for all aspects of planning, execution and completion of engagements;
- Leading teams comprising of junior staff members and able to complete engagements on time and of acceptable quality.
- At least 4-6 years of audit experience with a reputable international or domestic accounting firm, the internal audit experience should be a plus;
- Excellent computer skills (word-processing, spreadsheets, databases, presentations, email, internet);
- Ability to produce work to a high standard of presentation and accuracy;
- Self-organization, team spirit, professional appearance, good learning ability;
- Seeking opportunities to grow and advance a career in auditing and accounting;
- Excellent oral and written skills both in English;
- Patient and have interest in analysis;
- A recognized accounting qualification is a plus.
If you are interested in joining us, please send your recent CV to email@example.com .