Job ID 17754
- Offered Salary 0
- Career Level Associate
- Experience 3-years
- Gender All
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Language Requirement EnglishGerman
- You provide comprehensive advice to foreign companies in doing business in China.
- You manage your key accounts independently.
- You design and draft complex contracts (e.g. JV contracts and license contracts) and negotiate the contracts (including preparation of negotiation strategy).
- You conduct due diligences and legal analyses.
- You develop existing and new legal products with the team.
- You hold presentations and speeches.
- You have the opportunity to visit clients in China and in Europe.
- Master degree in law studies
- Minimum of 3 years working experience, including working experience in an international environment
- Chinese native speaker
- Business fluent in English or German. Business fluent in both languages is a plus.
- Strong conceptual and creative skills
- Strong communication skills
- Entrepreneurial spirit and ambition
- Advanced MS Office skills. Strong IT interests and skills are a plus.
- Long-term career development prospect, e.g. opportunity to become a partner.
- Opportunity and support to develop your profile as a lawyer in an international environment.
- Attractive salary package and benefits with opportunity to participate in turnover/profit.
- Exciting projects with renowned clients.
- Regular teambuilding events, training and coaching opportunities.
- Warm, happy and positive working environment in the heart of Beijing CBD.