Offered Salary 0
Career Level Senior Executive
Experience 8 Years +
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Language Requirement English
Aventura is a China-focused Market Partner and Brand Accelerator that offers holistic business solutions to launch, manage and grow consumer businesses in China. We help international clients with localization and transformation in the China market, leveraging expertise in crucial business sectors such as Omni-channel distribution, E-commerce, Digital Marketing, Market Research and Logistics solutions.
The group was established over a decade ago by Nordic serial entrepreneurs and investors who come with over 50 years of experience growing and investing in business in China. We are based in Shanghai with a team of 80 professionals from diverse cultural backgrounds, and satellite offices in Hong Kong and Stockholm.
Aventura Group专注于中国市场，是境外企业谋求发展的可靠合作伙伴。我们是在中国市场进行企业孵化并帮助国际品牌实现可持续发展的专家。我们为消费品行业客户在本地化和数字化革新方面制订战略方案并负责全面落地，领域涵盖全渠道零售、电商管理、数字营销、市场调研和物流方案等。Aventura Group 成立于2011年，由几位在中国市场有着多年商业和投资经验的北欧企业家创建。集团总部位于上海，在香港和瑞典斯德哥尔摩设有分公司。我们拥有一个具备多元文化背景、多专业领域人才的国际化团队。
- Prepare and review monthly company & group consolidation financial reports and adjustments, ensure timely reporting with high quality. Being able to make variance analysis & explain the figures
- Maintain tax compliance and reporting of taxes;
- Manage external audit, follow up action implementation on audit findings;
- Communicate with relevant government departments, banks, tax bureau externally;
- Optimize financial systems & system settings based on business needs, implement effective internal control;
- Provide insights to the financial decision-making process through analysis, projection and reporting;
- Team leadership & coaching;
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the management team.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above in finance and accounting, business, economics, or equivalent professional experience.
- 10 years of working experience, consulting firm, consumer goods trading industry, or experience with start-up companies preferred;
- Extensive experiences in accounting and financial reporting, experience with new IFRS and listed company reporting highly preferable;
- Able to work in a Start-up style company and with similar experience is a plus;
- Hands on experiences in Kingdee Cloud is a plus;
- Certificate of CPA is preferred;
- Strong communication and project management skills, quick learner, being able to deliver results under pressure; Able to work closely with Finance analysis and finance controller. Willing to change and work in dynamic environment.
- Proficient in English for both written and oral
- Directly report to Management team.
- Work closely with Finance controller.