Offered Salary 0
Career Level Mid- Senior
Experience 5 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Language Requirement English
Aventura is a China-focused Market Partner and Brand Accelerator that offers holistic business solutions to launch, manage and grow consumer businesses in China. We help international clients with localization and transformation in the China market, leveraging expertise in crucial business sectors such as Omni-channel distribution, E-commerce, Digital Marketing, Market Research and Logistics solutions.
The group was established over a decade ago by Nordic serial entrepreneurs and investors who come with over 50 years of experience growing and investing in business in China. We are based in Shanghai with a team of 80 professionals from diverse cultural backgrounds, and satellite offices in Hong Kong and Stockholm.
Aventura Group 成立于2011年，由几位在中国市场有着多年商业和投资经验的北欧企业家创建。集团总部位于上海，在香港和瑞典斯德哥尔摩设有分公司。我们拥有一个具备多元文化背景、多专业领域人才的国际化团队。
- Report to Finance Manager
- Full responsibility of accounting and financial reporting for one legal entity
- Perform monthly GL closing activities, financial reporting (local GAAP), and prepare balance sheet reconciliation
- Perform quarterly cash flow forecast and management reporting, e.g. pre/post-closing check, impairment assessment, etc.
- Ensure compliance internally & externally
- Coordinate with stakeholders for annual external audit
- Any other ad hoc assignment as required
- Degree in Accountancy, Finance, with at least 5 years working experiences, experience with start-up companies preferred
- Extensive experiences in accounting and financial reporting, experience with new IFRS highly preferable
- Hands on experiences in Kingdee Cloud is a plus
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in English for both written and oral
- An outstanding professional will have…
- Positive attitude and meticulous with an eye for detail
- Self-motivated, flexible and performance-oriented, ability to work independently and in a team