Offered Salary 0
Career Level Internship
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Language Requirement English
We are looking for highly motivated individuals, fluent in Mandarin and English, major in HR, Administration, or Finance management, have passion for sustainability and/or environmental issues to support CDP China office management. This would be a great opportunity to whom interested to learn about HR and administration, and corporate climate change reporting in an innovative business-focused NGO.
The role includes:
- Assist on recruitment, for example, JD posting and organization, recruiting channel development, interview arrangement, interview participation, contract arrangement, offer, and on-boarding assistance, etc;
- Help with salary benchmark, like data collect and review, human resources data adjust, bechmark with external market and analysis;
- Assist on employee relationship: employee handbook update, benefits update, on-boarding and exit employees assistance;
- Assist in office administration: office supplies purchasing, office environment management, Team Building activity support;
- Give support with online and offline events, workshops and conference if needed.
- Bachelor or master pursuing students, major in HR, Administration, Finance, Environment or English language;
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal;
- Hardworking and detail-oriented;
- Responsible and organized thinker who can juggle multiple, competing priorities.
The successful candidate will be expected to work with us for 6 months, at least 3 days a week, normal office hours.
CDP provides internship subsidy to intern. Interested candidates should send a copy of their CV with a Cover Letter outlining their suitability for the role to us with “Name+ School+ Office Internship+ Start Date”.
The position is open only for candidates enrolled in University. Furthermore, the candidate should be eligible to work in China.