Job ID 44903
- Offered Salary 0
- Career Level Internship
- Experience Fresh
- Gender All
- Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Language Requirement English
- Region Asia Pacific
- Remote No
- Relocation No
About the company
Dezan Shira & Associates (DSA) is a specialist foreign direct investment practice with a pan-Asia presence. DSA has grown into one of Asia’s most versatile full-service consultancies, primarily providing legal, tax, and operational advisory to international corporate investors, from our more than 20 offices across Mainland China, Hong Kong, Vietnam, Singapore, Indonesia and India. DSA’s subsidiary Asia Briefing (AB), publishes business news and analysis in the form of articles and magazines which are regionally focused through its sub-brands, China Briefing, Vietnam Briefing, ASEAN Briefing, India Briefing and others.
It is an exciting time to join the Marketing team. We are proceeding along a strong growth and innovation path, by developing our capabilities in marketing automation for more effective multi-channel campaigns, which can produce higher market engagement and conversion.
This role helps our China marketing team to research and work with marketing and partner channels, in order to develop audiences, interest and opportunities for the company. If you have a relevant marketing or communications background and are motivated to develop and apply your skills in this role, we would like very much to speak with you!
Key Duties / Responsibilities:
- Assist with the marketing of Dezan Shira & Associates and Asia Briefing services and products
- Coordinate, develop and maintain relationships with partners and improve media relations
- Organize and coordinate marketing campaigns and activities, including but not limited to events, media sponsorships, multimedia and syndication
- Tracking and analysis of marketing efforts and strategies
- Improve publication distribution channels and database
- Keep abreast of the latest China regulatory issues
- Assisting internal HR and administrative projects
Skills & experience
Qualifications and Skills:
- An outgoing personality who is able to work independently under deadline,
- A good communicator and team player;
- An organized person with attention to detail and skills in project coordination, time management and multi-tasking;
- Understanding of China business environment, and interest in B2B marketing and China’s legal, tax and business environment;
- Some experience with social media platforms, and writing professional posts is strongly preferred;
- Fluent in English (both written and spoken), conversational Chinese encouraged.
*Applicants must meet the requirements to work as an intern pursuant to China’s labor law. Candidates should define preferred starting date (available period of internship) and current Chinese visa status.
If you are interested in this position, please send your CV and a cover letter (including your available start and end date and confirming you match the minimum internship and visa requirements) to our email.