Offered Salary 0
Career Level Mid- Senior
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Language Requirement EnglishChinese (mandarin)
Purpose of role:
This role will work as a market research project manager that fully responsible for individual market research case we received from our client, in a purpose of helping them invest their business in china market. There will be several stakeholders support this project manager internally and externally during each project. The major success indicator of this PM is to come out with insightful and valuable market intelligence report that eventually serve client’s business landing and operating in China
- Independently responsible for project research, including questionnaire survey, data collection, data analysis, report writing and result report, etc.
- Constantly explore and optimize the research model and research system, combine the traditional research methods with the attributes of the Internet industry, so that the research results can be an effective measure of the operation and development of enterprises
- Optimize the business system and process, promote the actual implementation of the scheme to improve sales efficiency and merchant satisfaction.
- Keep close communication with relevant departments, coordinate various resources, and promote the actions of relevant departments.
- Report to Head of marketing Research
- Work as a Project manager and have chance leading several interns in each project.
- Bachelors’ degree or above.
- Minimum 1-3 Years of marketing research and consulting related experience,
- Fluent in Mandarin and English.
- Enjoy working in a multicultural environment.
- Passion in market research or consulting type of job
- Willingness and eagerness to operate in an agile working environment.