Job ID 44940
- Offered Salary 0
- Career Level Mid- Senior
- Experience 4 Years
- Gender All
- Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Language Requirement English
- Region Asia Pacific
- Other Classifications SaaS
- Remote Yes
- Relocation No
OUR VISION: THE WORLD. SUBSCRIBED.
Customers have changed. They’re looking for new ways to engage with businesses. Consumers today have a new set of expectations. They want outcomes, not ownership. Customization, not generalization. Constant improvement, not planned obsolescence.
In the old world (let’s call it the Product Economy) it was all about things. Acquiring new customers, shipping commodities, billing for one-time transactions. But in today’s new era, it’s all about relationships. More and more customers are becoming subscribers because subscription experiences built around services meet consumers’ needs better than the static offerings or a single product.
Our vision is “The World Subscribed” where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy® (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo and author of the best selling book Subscribed).
Our Information Technology (IT) team is Zuora’s internal engineering organization, responsible for creating technology experiences that connect our teams, drive business alignment and build a stronger, more collaborative work “place.” With a cloud-first approach, we empower our global ZEOs with increased productivity and self-service to enable company growth, scale and flexibility while hardening our security and compliance posture.
The Lead Security Engineer at Zuora is securing our cloud environments and protecting our customers, partners, employees, and intellectual property. As a Lead Security Engineer, you will collaborate with other security and network engineering teams to improve and scale the security controls in the infrastructure. You will build and deploy tools to extend our operational excellence in securing our cloud footprint. You’ll find work at Zuora to be uniquely rewarding because of our company culture and your great co-workers.
OUR TECH STACK: AWS, Azure, GCP, Active Directory, Okta, RSA, OneLogin
WHAT YOU’LL ACHIEVE
- Act as the technical subject matter expert to perform threat modeling principles to apply security measures to protect information, network, and systems across all cloud domains.
- In depth knowledge of network security, application security, cryptography, authentication and authorization.
- Architect, design, and support implementation of technical controls within the cloud.
- Create and manage technology roadmaps for the security domain and adopt best practices, guidelines, and standards.
- Participate in Incident management and triage of security incidents as necessary.
- Help drive a highly technical roadmap that will define how we keep our infrastructure secure.
- Build threat modeling framework to onboard SaaS applications and internal web applications.
- Lead vulnerability assessments and monitoring services across several cloud environments and applications.
- Help drive security training and outreach to internal and cross-functional teams.
- Mentor junior members of the team. Lead and participate in workshops, knowledge transfer sessions.
- Partner with procurement and assist in managing vendor relationships.
- Partner with Application Developers, Data Scientists, Solution Architects, Engineers and SREs on the team to create comprehensive solution blueprints.
- Act as the domain expert (SME) during technical discussions.
- Manage and own the solution life-cycle for various security solutions.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 5+ years of experience in security architecture, design, and deploying infrastructure in the cloud.
- 3+ years of experience with working in public cloud platforms: GCP, AWS, Azure.
- Scripting and coding skills with one or more of the following: Java, REST, Bash, Python, Go.
- 5+ years of related experience in Endpoint Protection with multiple vendors such as McAfee, Sophos, Forcepoint, SentinelOne, Carbon Black.
- 5+ years of related experience in Cloud security solutions such as CASB, SASE, WAF, DDoS, Bot Mitigation with multiple vendors such as AWS, Akamai, CloudFlare, Bitglass, Netskope.
- Experience working with Secure Web Gateway, DLP, DNS, DNS over HTTPS, and IdP/authentication, SAML, OTP.
- Deep knowledge and experience in performing threat modeling, risk assessment, pen testing, and data security validation.
- Deep knowledge of end user and application security risks – DDoS, malware, phishing, viruses.
- Experience working with web services and APIs, and micro-services architecture and deployment.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum environment with Jira, and Confluence.
- Industry certifications are a plus: CISSP, CISM, or CISA
- Enjoy troubleshooting incidents, identify root causes, fix and document problems, and implement preventive measures.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, mathematics, related field or equivalent years of relevant experience.
ABOUT ZUORA & OUR “ZEO” CULTURE
Zuora (NYSE: ZUO) Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy®, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models and acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates and orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-revenue process seamlessly across billing and revenue recognition. Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Ford, Penske Media Corporation, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Xplornet, and Zoom.
At Zuora, we have one CEO but every employee is empowered and supported to be the ‘ZEO’ of their own career experience. By embedding inclusion and belonging into our processes, policies and culture, we are building a workplace where our 1,200+ ZEOs across North America, Europe, and APAC can bring all the elements of who they are into their work. In addition to an industry-leading six-month, 100% paid parental leave for all our ZEOs, we also offer programs to support your mental health and give back to our communities along with “career cash” and plenty of learning and development opportunities.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com
Zuora is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Think, be and do you! At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences and contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Zuora does not discriminate on the basis of, and considers individuals seeking employment with Zuora without regards to, race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to email@example.com.