Job ID 44924
- Offered Salary 0
- Career Level Mid- Senior
- Experience Fresh
- Gender All
- Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Language Requirement English
- Region Asia Pacific
- Remote No
- Relocation No
As a Junior Sales Manager at Würth International Trading (Shanghai) Co., LTD, we believe your person will shape our future. With your personality, your background and your unique skillset you will create growth and value towards the Wurth Sales Companies. Join a highly successful Sales Team based in Shanghai, China.
As a Junior Sales manager, you will be responsible for the business development with the main target to understand the customer needs and requirements in proposing solutions that add value to their business.
Do you strive for excellence and want to play an important role in delivering outstanding results in our business?
Skills & experience
1. Be accountable for sales revenue and gross margin
2. Set and adapt work frame to the needs of reaching the goal
3. Assessing customer needs and problems while communicating and implementing solutions
4. Doing active network within the Würth Group, maintain a strong relationship with customer and stakeholders.
5. Having a strong position within the organization to ensure full support from other departments.
6. Controls monthly sales and profitability figures and create a forecast for the following months. Plans immediate actions in case of deviations to the plan.
7. Work out concepts for the customers to improve.
8. Maintain constant awareness of product offerings and developments.
9. Follow up closely with customers on offered solutions.
10. Other tasks assigned by company.
1. Successfully completed an academic degree in Business Administration, International Trade, Engineering or any other related field
2. Work Experience 0 – 3 years (Fresh Graduates are welcome)
3. You are very well versed in English (writing and speaking). Other Languages as German, French, Spanish etc. would be a plus.
4. Strong Communication skills for building collaborative and trusting relationships with key influencers within the sales organization
5. You are having a hands on mentality
6. High Customer and Market Orientation
7. Willingness to travel and visit suppliers and customer (National / International)
8. An entrepreneurial way of thinking and acting
9. The job includes elements such as purchasing, product development and sales. It is not a requirement that you have held positions in all these areas, but your experience and skills in relation to these areas are important
10. You are good at finding and communicating solutions to both product, technical and business challenges
11. Knowledge of SAP is an advantage, but not a requirement