Offered Salary 0
Career Level Associate
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Language Requirement EnglishChinese (mandarin)
JPMorgan initially set up the Centralized Research Group (CRG) in Mumbai in August 2002 to provide research and analytical support to Global Investment Banking business, supporting bankers with customized intelligence on targeted companies, sectors and markets, analyzing potential business opportunities and preparing client marketing materials. Starting off with a team of 10, CRG today has a team of over 250 people with its research coverage expanding to JPM GIB locations across the world. In 2004, CRG Shanghai was set up to add to the successful roll-out of the Mumbai CRG team and provide multi-lingual research support. At the moment, the team of 40+ members provides research support services in English and Chinese to various teams in JPMorgan CIB.
At CRG Shanghai, you will be closely integrated with various teams in JPMorgan CIB. CRG Shanghai team members come from diverse educational background with strong academic performance and relevant work experience.
- The HK IPO Documentation team plays a critical role in ensuring that as an organization, we are compliant with multiple regulations during the HK IPO process.
- The team operates in close partnership with HK IPO Sponsor team, Bankers, Legal and Compliance team etc. to provide eﬃcient and timely docmentation review.
- Responsible to assist documentation preparation and checking; process documentation review; making sure records are internally filed and stored correctly; identifying issues (if any) and documenting the findings etc.
What are we looking for?
HK IPO Documentation team: Junior Research Analyst, CRG Shanghai
- Bachelor degree from a reputed college/institute
- 0-2 years of working experience. Prior experience in control and compliance related function in financial service industry or legal background preferred
- Intellectually inquisitive and highly motivated self-starter with problem solving mindset
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (Chinese and English) are essential
- Analytical aptitude and ability to learn new concepts and procedures quickly
- Close attention to details and ability to work to very high standards in a well-organized manner
- Capacity to work under pressure and tight deadline