Job ID 17729
- Offered Salary 0
- Career Level Associate
- Experience less-than-1-year
- Gender All
- Qualifications Degree Bachelor
- Language Requirement EnglishChinese (mandarin)
About LehmanBrown International Accountants
LehmanBrown International Accountants is a China-focused accounting, taxation and business advisory firm, operating dedicated offices in Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hong Kong and Macau, and with an extensive affiliate network throughout China and in over 110 countries worldwide. Being registered with the PCAOB in the US LehmanBrown can conduct SEC work, as well as being accredited by accounting bodies in the UK and Australia.
- Report to associate, senior associate, manager and/or partner.
- Assist in the provision of auditing and other services to clients.
- Assist audit team by providing supporting documentation or information that is required for the successful completion of an engagement.
- Completing other related duties as assigned by supervisor(s).
- With or without audit experience is acceptable;
- Good computer skills (word-processing, spreadsheets, databases, presentations, email, internet);
- Ability to produce work to a high standard of presentation and accuracy;
- Self-organization, team spirit, professional appearance, good learning ability;
- Seeking opportunities to grow and advance a career in auditing and accounting;
- Average oral and written English.
If you are interested in joining us, please send your recent CV to email@example.com