Job ID 44938
- Offered Salary 0
- Career Level Associate
- Experience 5 Years
- Gender All
- Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Language Requirement English
- Region Asia Pacific
- Other Classifications SaaS
- Relocation Yes
OUR VISION: THE WORLD. SUBSCRIBED.
Customers have changed. They’re looking for new ways to engage with businesses. Consumers today have a new set of expectations. They want outcomes, not ownership. Customization, not generalization. Constant improvement, not planned obsolescence.
In the old world (let’s call it the Product Economy) it was all about things. Acquiring new customers, shipping commodities, billing for one-time transactions. But in today’s new era, it’s all about relationships. More and more customers are becoming subscribers because subscription experiences built around services meet consumers’ needs better than the static offerings or a single product.
Our vision is “The World Subscribed” where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy® (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo and author of the best selling book Subscribed).
Our Business Technology (BT) team is Zuora’s internal engineering organization, responsible for creating technology experiences that connect our teams, drive business alignment and build a stronger, more collaborative work “place.” With a cloud-first approach, we empower our global ZEOs with increased productivity and self-service to enable company growth, scale and flexibility while hardening our security and compliance posture.
YOUR MISSION: Secure and Maintain the next generation Secure, Scalable and Standardized IT Infrastructure to help Zuora scale to support its rapid growth.
THE OPPORTUNITY (AKA: Why you want this role over any other out there)
In this role you will be responsible for the management of all Zuora IT security components across 18 locations in 4 countries as well as in AWS Cloud. Responsibilities will include deployment, architecture, design and ongoing monitoring and support of all Security and related systems.
OUR TECH STACK: Juniper, Cisco & Palo Alto Networks Firewalls, Ansible, AWS, Kubernetes, Terraform, Jenkins, LogicMonitor, Python, CASB, DLP, EDR/EPP
WHAT YOU’LL ACHIEVE
- Create and maintain IT security standards for network, cloud, endpoint architectures.
- Document current & future state of security controls by creating High-Level, Low-Level design and As-built documentation.
- Develop technology roadmaps for network, cloud, endpoint security solutions.
- Develop deployment plans, test plans, implementation plans, and project timelines for new security solutions and various projects.
- Evaluate, conduct proof of concept (POC) of technology vendors based on technical and functional requirements.
- Stay abreast of new threats, technologies and how it may impact Zuora enterprise infrastructure.
- Act as the domain expert (SME) during technical discussions.
- Manage and own the solution life-cycle for various security solutions.
- Build and manage automation frameworks for repeatable tasks.
- Perform troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common issues.
- Work with the SRE and operations team to upgrade hardware and software components as required.
- Participate in 24/7 on-call rotation and assist in incident response.
- Attend regular meetings with team members and other business units as needed
- Provide regular reports for KPIs based on Service Level Objectives (SLO) & Service Level Indicators (SLI).
- Mentor junior members of the team. Lead and participate in workshops, knowledge transfer sessions.
- Partner with procurement and assist in managing vendor relationships.
- Partner with Solution Architects, Engineers and SREs on the team to create comprehensive solution blueprints.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- 8 + years of related experience in Endpoint Protection with multiple vendors such as McAfee, Sophos, Forcepoint, SentinelOne, Carbon Black.
- 8 + years of related experience in Cloud security solutions such as CASB, SASE, WAF, DDoS, Bot Mitigation with multiple vendors such as AWS, Akamai, CloudFlare, Bitglass, Netskope.
- 8 + years of related experience in Network Security with Cisco (ASA Firewalls), Juniper (SRX) & Palo Alto Networks (PAN Firewalls).
- Experience & expert level knowledge in one or more programming languages – Python, Go, Node.js
- Experience in design and implementation of automation frameworks leveraging one or more of the following – Ansible, Chef, Puppet, Terraform.
- Experience in design, planning and implementation of security solutions in AWS.
- Ability to travel as needed – up to 25% domestically and internationally.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs and rack/install hardware.
- Ability to work in rotating shifts – during US or India business hours.
ABOUT ZUORA & OUR “ZEO” CULTURE
Zuora (NYSE: ZUO) Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy®, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models and acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates and orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-revenue process seamlessly across billing and revenue recognition. Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Ford, Penske Media Corporation, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Xplornet, and Zoom.
At Zuora, we have one CEO but every employee is empowered and supported to be the ‘ZEO’ of their own career experience. By embedding inclusion and belonging into our processes, policies and culture, we are building a workplace where our 1,200+ ZEOs across North America, Europe, and APAC can bring all the elements of who they are into their work. In addition to an industry-leading six-month, 100% paid parental leave for all our ZEOs, we also offer programs to support your mental health and give back to our communities along with “career cash” and plenty of learning and development opportunities.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com
Zuora is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Think, be and do you! At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences and contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Zuora does not discriminate on the basis of, and considers individuals seeking employment with Zuora without regards to, race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.