Job ID 44764
- Offered Salary 0
- Career Level Internship
- Experience Less Than 1 Year
- Gender All
- Qualifications Diploma
- Language Requirement English
- Region Asia Pacific
- Other Classifications Non-Tech
- Remote No
- Relocation No
Would you like the opportunity to work in a global energy company?
Do you enjoy taking on challenging projects?
Join our innovating Internship Program
The Baker Hughes Internship is designed to enable undergraduates pursing a Bachelors or Masters degree to gain hands-on work experience as the foundation of their professional lives. Our internships will give you first-hand insights into the processes, systems and practices that are aligned to ensure customer needs are met through flawless execution and the application of leading-edge technology.
Partner with the best
Our internship will provide you with the opportunity to become familiar with Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E). You’ll participate in technically focused training, team meetings and work on projects and present your results. During your internship you will be supported by a buddy and your manager who will ensure that you have a valuable learning experience.
As an Intern, you will be:
· Receiving coaching and mentoring to enable you to complete assignments and projects to develop your learning and skillset
· This role will be responsible for Account receivable related finance work. This is a professional position requiring subject-matter financial knowledge
· Learning internal software to assist with the completion of projects and tasks
· Collaborating with cross-functional teams and interns to interact and network with global business leaders
· Applying Health, Safety and Environment (HS&E) standards and procedures in all situations to ensure compliance is maintained
Fuel your passion
To be successful in this role you will:
· Be currently enrolled in a Bachelors or Masters level degree program in Finance, Business or Business-related majors
· Have maintained a GPA grade greater than or equal to 3.0 out of 4.0 or the equivalent in your country
· Be in your in your final or penultimate year of degree studies
· Be fluent in oral and written English
· Have the legal right to work without restrictions or have company sponsorship in the country you have applied
Work in a way that works for you
We recognise that everyone is different and that the way in which people want to work and deliver at their best is different for everyone. In this role, we can confidently offer the following flexible working patterns:
· Talk to us about your desired working options when you apply
Working with us
Working at Baker Hughes means being at the forefront of the energy transition. Our people are diverse, ambitious and collaborative. Were on a mission to redefine the energy sector by unlocking the power of engineering, data and science.
The Good Stuff
Our inventions have revolutionised energy for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those who embrace challenge with a package that reflects how much we value their input.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other characteristics protected by law.