Offered Salary 0
Career Level Entry level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Language Requirement English
Moka Bros is an dynamic, expanding restaurant group with HQ in Beijing, and restaurants in Shanghai and Beijing. We are looking for a graphic designer to join our marketing team. You will be an essential part of the marketing team of the Group, assisting on social media, online/offline sales & communication strategy.
Your main role will be to create original designs following the brand’s visual identity. You’ll work to a brief agreed with your line manager and will develop appropriate creative ideas and concepts for the desired objectives. The work demands creative flair, up-to-date knowledge of industry software and a professional approach to time, costs and deadlines.
- Support the Marketing team to develop and produce in-store graphics and event graphics, point of sale collateral (brochures, banners, table cards, posters, web-based advertisement), menu design
- Design social media content (namely WeChat)
- Video and photo editing, website design, photography art direction
- Proficient with industry standard graphic design programs (Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign). Video and web editing skills are a plus.
- Positive personality, eager to learn and excited about working in a growing multi-cultural company
- Effective communication skills and the ability to accept constructive feedback.
- Strong coordination skills with a detail oriented work style. Able to manage priorities.
- Work experience not necessary but must have strong understanding of brand’s visual identity
- Strong written and spoken English and Chinese (previous experience working within a bilingual work environment is a plus).
If you think you are the best for this job position, please send your CV and 3 design samples to Anna.