Job ID 17726
- Offered Salary 0
- Career Level Internship
- Experience Fresh
- Gender All
- Qualifications Certificate
- Language Requirement EnglishChinese (mandarin)
About LehmanBrown International Accountants
LehmanBrown International Accountants is a China-focused accounting, taxation and business advisory firm, operating dedicated offices in Beijing, Tianjin, Shanghai, Shenzhen, Guangzhou, Hong Kong and Macau, and with an extensive affiliate network throughout China and in over 110 countries worldwide. Being registered with the PCAOB in the US LehmanBrown can conduct SEC work, as well as being accredited by accounting bodies in the UK and Australia.
- Arrange contracts, input and bind the vouchers.
- Organise the financial information.
- Handel banking operations and maintaining a professional relationship with the banks.
- Support the Outsourcing Department with their daily tasks.
- Bachelor degree in accounting or in other related studies.
- Have strong communication skills and works well with others.
- Be mature and demonstrate initiative.
- Have an attention to detail, follow instructions carefully, and be well-organised at work
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment and work under pressure.
- Strong PC skills include: Windows, MS Office; Experience with accounting software is a plus.
- Good working knowledge of spoken and written English.
If you are interested in joining us, please send your recent CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.