Offered Salary 0
Career Level Entry level
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Language Requirement English
Venture Education is a Beijing-based consultancy that empowers UK education in China through research, projects and consultancy. Our team is a mixture of former teachers, university lecturers, education professionals, research analysts and project leaders from the UK and China. We are always open to new projects, we love to make ideas happen, and we care about what we do.
- Take charge of solving the design problems and participate in the development of new ideas within our organisation.
- Develop graphics and layouts for products, all internal and external marketing, visual identities and websites from concept to the final implementation.
- Maintain consistency and follow brand guidelines in internal notices, posters and documents
- Originate, test and deploy designs across various media
- Work with colleagues and management team to establish directions and design solutions
The ideal candidate will have:
- A keen eye for typography
- A strong portfolio showcasing examples of visual identity and layout design
- Ability to design for both print and digital
- Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines; detail-oriented
- Intercultural sensitivity
- Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field
- Proficient in Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop.
- Animation and video editing skills are an advantage but not essential.
- Can-do attitude
- A positive, energetic and enterprising work environment
- The opportunity to build your work experience around your own personal and professional development goals
- Interaction with friendly and professional colleagues from all over the world
- A huge variety of interesting projects with diverse partners
- Monday to Friday, 9:00 am to 6:00 pm
- Monthly salary: 8,000-15,000 RMB (depending on experience and qualifications)
- Work Visa (Z-visa) provided for non-Chinese nationals
- Medical Insurance provided