Job ID 44945
- Offered Salary 0
- Career Level Entry level
- Experience 2 Years
- Gender All
- Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Language Requirement English
- Region Asia Pacific
- Other Classifications Non-Tech
- Remote Yes
- Relocation Yes
OUR VISION: THE WORLD. SUBSCRIBED.
Customers have changed. They’re looking for new ways to engage with businesses. Consumers today have a new set of expectations. They want outcomes, not ownership. Customization, not generalization. Constant improvement, not planned obsolescence.
In the old world (let’s call it the Product Economy) it was all about things. Acquiring new customers, shipping commodities, billing for one-time transactions. But in today’s new era, it’s all about relationships. More and more customers are becoming subscribers because subscription experiences built around services meet consumers’ needs better than the static offerings or a single product.
Our vision is “The World Subscribed” where one day every company will be a part of the Subscription Economy® (a phrase coined by our CEO, Tien Tzuo and author of the best selling book Subscribed).
The Application Support Engineer is tasked with providing front-line support and solutions to issues reported by customers for Zuora products. Our ideal candidate possesses a strong technical background, is a detailed documenter and a masterful troubleshooter. In today’s ever-changing social landscape, we need someone who’s up-to-date on the latest and greatest web tools and platforms, able to troubleshoot basic software applications, and is an excellent communicator via email or over the phone. You must be eligible to work in the US!
Our vision is simple, to provide all customers just-in-time solutions empowering them to operate and grow their subscription business.
- You will be challenged on a daily basis to understand our customers’ use cases and provide the best solutions – the learning will never stop!
- We offer continuous career development and knowledge training.
- Our management team grows and motivates individuals through coaching and mentoring, creating a rewarding and challenging work atmosphere.
WHAT YOU’LL ACHIEVE
- Ensure an optimal level of customer services
- Analyze, track and resolve customer issues in a prompt manner to ensure the highest level of client satisfaction
- Prioritize based on severity and customer impact
- Handle sensitive escalation issues and conflicting/competing priorities
- Maintain product knowledge of new functionality and compliance changes
- Monitor and manage application and back-end batch processes to ensure application uptime requirements and SLA compliance
- Document solutions into Community articles, leveraging both configuration, customization, and integration
- Participate in 24/7 global coverage plan, including weekend on-call and holiday coverage
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO BE SUCCESSFUL
- BA/BS/MS (or equivalent) in a related discipline
- A minimum of 2 – 5 years of proven success in enterprise application support and customer service (experience with SaaS would be awesome!)
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently, yet able to account for their activity.
- Be a creative, driven, and assertive Team Member always looking for ways to drive improved service and greater operational efficiencies and performance.
- Ability to work in a globally distributed team environment, liaising with on-site teams and customers
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly in a fast-paced, multi-tasking development environment
- Ability to work independently and be a self-starter.
- Proven results uncovering solutions that meet or exceed customer needs
- A particular desire to continually study new technologies and functionality, as well as be involved in projects that push the capabilities of existing technologies
- Strong communication skills.
- Able to effectively develop materials that are appropriate for the audience
- Strong presentation skills. Able to effectively present and defend a point of view to a variety of audiences
ABOUT ZUORA & OUR “ZEO” CULTURE
Zuora (NYSE: ZUO) Zuora provides the leading cloud-based subscription management platform that functions as a system of record for subscription businesses across all industries. Powering the Subscription Economy®, the Zuora platform was architected specifically for dynamic, recurring subscription business models and acts as an intelligent subscription management hub that automates and orchestrates the entire subscription order-to-revenue process seamlessly across billing and revenue recognition. Zuora serves more than 1,000 companies around the world, including Box, Ford, Penske Media Corporation, Schneider Electric, Siemens, Xplornet, and Zoom.
At Zuora, we have one CEO but every employee is empowered and supported to be the ‘ZEO’ of their own career experience. By embedding inclusion and belonging into our processes, policies and culture, we are building a workplace where our 1,200+ ZEOs across North America, Europe, and APAC can bring all the elements of who they are into their work. In addition to an industry-leading six-month, 100% paid parental leave for all our ZEOs, we also offer programs to support your mental health and give back to our communities along with “career cash” and plenty of learning and development opportunities.
To learn more visit www.zuora.com
Zuora is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Think, be and do you! At Zuora, different perspectives, experiences and contributions matter. Everyone counts. Zuora is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to creating an inclusive environment for all.
Zuora does not discriminate on the basis of, and considers individuals seeking employment with Zuora without regards to, race, religion, color, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, reproductive health decisions, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, genetic information, political views or activity, or other applicable legally protected characteristics.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Applicants in need of special assistance or accommodation during the interview process or in accessing our website may contact us by sending an email to assistance(at)zuora.com.