Job ID 44813
- Offered Salary 0
- Career Level Mid- Senior
- Experience 5 Years
- Gender All
- Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Language Requirement English
- Region Asia Pacific
- Other Classifications Non-Tech
- Remote No
- Relocation Yes
Corporate Communication Manager at Volvo Cars has a unique opportunity to contribute to our purpose and values. Through your experience, and insight, you will position Volvo as a most progressive and desired Premium Car Brand, as well as a trustworthy partner to customers with a strong track record of delivering safe, sustainable, and personal products and unique Scandinavian lifestyles. This position will work across teams to develop and execute integrated communications materials in line with Volvo cars corporate initiatives.
This role needs to support the whole corporate communication team to deliver the content quality of traditional channels, designs, and implements content & media strategies within APAC that represent the company’s operations, finances, business strategy and senior management. You will be expected to work in a multi-national and cross-functionally environment.
Key audiences are Volvo Cars internal/external stakeholders such as employees; potential recruits; customers; business partners; local and national government; media; and trade associations.
- Develop and drive corporate materials in English to raise Volvo Cars brand value and the continued strategic positioning of Volvo Cars as a most progressive and desired Premium Brand in China and APAC.
- Establish close relationships with all function experts to provide strong, consistent Corporate Message as well as all set of communication material across APAC on an ongoing basis.
- Develop and manage the content center of central comms, including but not limited to company introduction, fact sheet, company milestone, press release database and etc.
- Develop qualified content for key centralized communication project, executive management communication, APEC communication and other suited occasion.
- Manage the English content quality for external/internal communication materials, especially through traditional channels.
- Support on the development of corporate external communication plans.
- Coordinate the country corporate external agenda through communication activities based on Corporate communication and marketing’s priorities and values.
- Provide corporate external communication support to executive management and relevant internal stakeholders.
- Support on all external corporate communication editorial calendar with purpose to facilitate news and editorial/press release leads gathering.
Special Features, Education and Experience
- English Native Speaker is preferred.
- The job requires a senior professional, graduate or equivalent with in depth and up-to-date knowledge of corporate communications in the auto industry.
- Above 8 years communications experience, including time spent in a multinational business environment, working with multi-cultural teams.
- A natural storyteller with excellent writing skills with great passion to work independently.
- Multi-task, flexible, adaptive, and organized. Constant reprioritization is required as well as fast Team worker and quick learner.
- Superb copy writing skills in English and be excelled in PowerPoint.
- Willingness to work at Volvo Cars.