|About Company:||Our client is a start-up founded in 2011, based in Hong Kong and Los Angeles in the mobile accessories industry with a patent-pending technology platform. They would now like to expand their business and enter the German market. |
|About this job:||We are looking for an entrepreneurial, creative and passionate Business Development Manager to join our client’s team. The ideal candidate will hit the ground running, thrive in a fast-paced environment and be detail-oriented. He/She must be a self-starter and a team player with the ability to quickly identify areas of opportunity to create procedures that increase efficiencies, scalability and effectiveness.|
- Assist in all matters regarding business development and marketing
- Develop new business partnership opportunities.
- Plan and deploy marketing campaigns to launch and grow the brand and product lines with new product launches, brand marketing campaigns, collaboration launch campaigns
- Drive influencer marketing strategy and manage the influencer marketing budget
- Own the social media strategy, social channels and work closely with the global social team and creative team to product quality social content that drives towards the brand’s objectives
- Own KPIs and analytics to report on the success, learnings, and other key insights from campaigns, marketing tests, and channels
- Build strong long-term relationships with business partners.
- Liaise with in-house departments to meet marketing deliverables.
- Draft new business proposals to targeted brands and retailers.
- Support budget, sales forecast reports and assist various market research.
- Monitor competition and market trends in order to expand the product pipeline.
- Bachelor degree or above in Business, Marketing discipline or equivalent.
- 3-5+ years’ of relevant experience in e-commerce or consumer products preferred
- Experience in new market entrance and work with small team
- Social media expertise: You have significant experience and skills designing and executing creative, results-driven social media campaigns from start to finish.
- Data analytics and reporting: you’re able to put the latest insights into numbers and vice versa
- Strategic thinking and execution: You are able to take the big picture view of marketing objectives and plans, but also have the experience and motivation to dig in and do the work.
- Passionate about technology, fashion, lifestyle brands, and be part of a growing start-up team.
- Great problem-solving skills and interpersonal skills.
- You must be native in German and fluent in English with excellent verbal and written communication. Additional foreign languages will be a plus.
|Working Experience:||3-5 years|
|How to apply:||If you are interested in the position, please send your application including a motivational letter and detailed CV with your date of availability and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org. |
Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
*All information will be treated as confidential and used solely for recruitment purposes