Job ID 45102
- Offered Salary 0
- Career Level Internship
- Experience Fresh
- Gender All
- Qualifications Bachelor Degree
- Language Requirement English
- Region Asia Pacific
- Remote No
- Relocation No
GSK is a global biopharma company with a special purpose – to unite science, technology and talent to get ahead of disease together – so we can positively impact the health of billions of people and deliver stronger, more sustainable shareholder returns – as an organisation where people can thrive. Getting ahead means preventing disease as well as treating it, and we aim to impact the health of 2.5 billion people around the world in the next 10 years.
Our success absolutely depends on our people. While getting ahead of disease together is about our ambition for patients and shareholders, it’s also about making GSK a place where people can thrive. We want GSK to be a place where people feel inspired, encouraged and challenged to be the best they can be. A place where they can be themselves – feeling welcome, valued and included. Where they can keep growing and look after their wellbeing. So, if you share our ambition, join us at this exciting moment in our journey to get Ahead Together
Automation, Control systems in biologicals manufacturing plant
- Support in continuous improvement and maintenance program.
- Involved in project supervision and vendor coordination
- Assist in project execution, IQ & OQ.
- 6 months interns will head a small project during this period
- Automation systems, maintenance, testing & qualification. Knowledge on automation/control systems operation and maintenance.
- Knowledge on GMP manufacturing, IQ/OQ/PQ management
- Knowledge on process equipment
- Knowledge on project management skills
Prior to shortlisting, we will be dropping you a call to ask for your personal information and why you want to work for us. We recommend you apply as soon as possible, because we accept ongoing applications and offer positions on a first come, first served basis.