Offered Salary 0
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications AssociateBachelor Degree AssociateMaster Degree
Language Requirement English
C3 Global* is looking for an Administrative Assistant Intern to join our administrative team. We are seeking a virtual assistant to provide administrative support to our team while working remotely.
Our ideal candidate is detail-oriented and organized. The candidate will be responsible for providing remote assistance to the CEO of C3 Global who is an academic professional and multi passionate entre leader. General duties include conducting research and organizing data, interacting with customers or clients on the behalf of the CEO and performing various administrative tasks, including answering emails, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements, to name a few. For this role, a strong Internet connection is required, along with experience using communication tools like Zoom, Skype, FaceTime, WeChat and/or WhatsApp.
Ultimately, the ideal candidate can handle administrative projects and deliver high-quality work under minimum supervision.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Address team members’ administrative queries
- Book travel and accommodations
- Complete data entry tasks
- Create and manage email marketing campaigns using Flodesk (training available)
- Create presentations and informational memos as assigned
- Manage contact list and CRMs
- Organize CEO’s calendars and schedule meetings
- Perform market research
- Prepare customer spreadsheets and maintain online records
- Proofread and edit audio transcription projects as assigned
- Provide customer service as first point of contact
- Respond to emails and phone calls
- Work with project management tools and software in Zapier, Trello, Notion, Acuity, etc.
- Write and edit documents from letters to reports and instructional documents
Pursuing or recent grad with at least an associate or bachelor’s degree in business, business administration, or related field.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- Excellent multitasking, time management and organizational skills
- Excellent phone, email, and instant messaging communication skills
- Experience with word-processing software and spreadsheets (e.g., MS Office)
- Familiarity with current technologies, like desktop sharing, cloud services and VoIP
- Knowledge of online calendars and scheduling (e.g., Google Calendar, Acuity, etc.)
- Must have a computer and reliable Internet connection
- Proven work experience as an administrative assistant or a related role like a receptionist, office assistant and/or virtual assistant