Offered Salary 0
Career Level Mid- Senior
Experience 2 Years
Qualifications Bachelor Degree
Language Requirement EnglishChinese (mandarin)
Coderbunker is looking for an ambitious account manager to join its team on digital experiences, digital marketing, experiential marketing & exhibitions.
- With the project management team, following up with clients & stakeholders about the project’s technical viability, cost & timeline
- Taking briefs from clients & stakeholders
- Building sustainable relationships
- Keeping all parties updated about deliveries
- Communicating risks, technical issues & alternative solutions
Objectives / tasks
- Working with clients to identify needs & ensure customer satisfaction
- Coordinating operations & stakeholders during the exhibition period
- Implementing customer success processes & metrics
- Responsible for the customer experience during the exhibitions
- KAM on events for world famous brands
- Proactively handling arising issues
- Troubleshooting emerging problems on the event day
- Challenging ideas to improve provided services & event quality
- Monitoring projects & ensuring achievement of revenue objectives
- Presenting proposals for clients & monitoring the adherence to standards.
- Final reviewing of project documents & ensuring compliance to contract requirements
- Analyzing client requirements for development projects in coordination with project managers according to specifications.
- Providing required reports & budget control.
- Preparing invoices and supporting documents according to clients’ finance policy.
- Collect request and needs into the CRM system
- Google Suite
- Lucid chart from Lucid suite
- Omniplan & Trello
- Detail oriented, Solution oriented Organized
- Fueled with energy, Positive mindset
- Change enthusiastic
- Flexible & agile
- Team player
- Creative spirit
- Willing to acquire skills in tech, project management, design or business analysis