|About Company:||German Industry and Commerce Greater China is part of the global network of German Chambers of Commerce Abroad (AHKs). We promote Sino-German business relations and support the business activities of companies both from Germany and China with a broad range of services.|
|About this job:||This position is based in the Business Unite of Vocational Educational Training Solution (VET Solution) and is responsible for the marketing and communication of “iMOVE” in China.|
iMOVE is the export initiative “Training made in Germany” of the BMBF, which is located at the Federal Institute for Vocational Education and Training (BiBB)
- Responsible person for the representation of ‘iMOVE’ office in Shanghai and China;
- Work in close cooperation with the head of VET Solution department on specific programs and projects of ‘iMOVE’ in Germany;
- Attend ‘iMOVE’ activities meetings in Germany;
- Represent ‘iMOVE’ at relevant fairs and in conferences and workshops or other relevant formats’
- Handle ‘iMOVE’ specific tenders and quotation or other specific data with care and treat information as confidential;
- Support of German education providers in the Chinese market (market access);
- Identify and generate Chinese demand for German education and training. A starting point for the Chinese state and private stakeholders in ‘Training made in Germany’ (on a commercial basis);
- Responsibility for the correct accounting/settlement of the ‘iMOVE’ office in time;
- Handle and edit all Marketing and PR material related to the VET Solution department and projects (e.g.’ iMOVE’), PPP, i-sheets of department, website, social media) in close cooperation with relevant departments and VET Solution colleagues;
- Promote all VET Solution department-related services actively.
- Coordinate and edit press releases of VET Solution department in close cooperation with media department;
- Coordinate marketing materials with VET Solution Departments of other AHK locations;
- Regular compilation and handling of events and fairs related to VET Solution department activities and tasks;
- Reply customer queries, remit quotations, join consulting meetings;
- Regular participation in relevant events and fairs regarding the VET Solution department scope of activities;
- Communication with training partners: join and coordinate actively the communication process between VET Solution department and training partners in close cooperation with VET Solution colleagues within the scope of duty;
- Communication with companies: join and coordinate actively the communication process between VET Solution department and companies within the scope of duty;
- Support and actively contribute to quality management measures within the VET Solution department.
- University Bachelor degree
- Professional attitude with a focus on results and a strong sense of responsibility
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Passionate recruiter, a good team worker with an optimistic and persistent personality
- Native speaker of Mandarin and proficiency in written and verbal German and English;
- Ability to perform and deliver under pressure and strict time constraints.
- Team working will be required to work together to achieve important deadlines.
- A good sense to adhere to required deadlines and the necessary prior procedures that are required.
- Constant willingness to become acquainted with new developments in vocational training topics.
- The job will involve a high degree of adherence to confidentiality as the job holder will be working with and have exposure to sensitive information.
- The job holder must be able to take the initiative to solve problems within the scope of their role.
|Working Experience:||1-2 years|
|How to apply:||In case of interest, please send your application materials (CV, Cover Letter, Reference Letter if any) in English or German and your salary expectation to email@example.com|