Sectors Administration , Management Consulting , Professional Training & Coaching , Writing/Editing
Posted Jobs 4
Founded Since 1850
Company Size Below 10
Employer Type Private
Status Account Verified
Come work for a cutting-edge, multi-passionate organization that will level up your administrative, creative and professional skills with a 3-6 month internship!
C3 Global, LLC is a registered international corporation in the United States of America which embodies multiple subsidiaries, namely DrCharityTV™️, Doctora the Explorer™️ and Amazonicorn™️. Each subsidiary is a dedicated brand targeted to niche-specific audiences in the fields of Entreleadership (DrCharityTV™️), Travel (Doctora the Explorer™️), and Ketovore, Fasting & Fitness (Amazonicorn™️).
Through the course of this internship program, selected applicants will gain:
- valuable exposure and experience in vocational training to learn how to run an online business in 3 highly profitable niches;
- opportunities to exercise your research skills in a practical job setting;
- guidance with career goals as you continue in your academic career;
- access to a professional network through valuable connections;
- experience that will allow you a chance to build strong resume/CV upon internship completion;
- a strong recommendation and reference regarding your developed skills from the CEO;
- more confidence in your ability to produce relative content that is comparable to that of bigger corporations and popular industries; and,
- an opportunity to transition to a permanent position if the open position is a good fit for all parties involved.
For more information or to apply, first respond to the job posting followed by sending an email to [email protected]